Due to safety restrictions regarding the spread of COVID-19, study rooms are not available at this time.
The North Richland Hills Library offers 6 study rooms during all hours the library is open. Two rooms are located downstairs across from the elevator, and 4 rooms are located upstairs.
- Study rooms may be reserved up to 7 days in advance.
- Study rooms will hold a maximum of 6 people.
- Users may reserve a study room a maximum of 4 hours per day, 4 times per week.
- Study rooms are available only during hours the library is open. Users must exit study rooms before closing time.
- A study room reservation not claimed within 15 minutes will be considered cancelled and available to others. Please notify staff at 817-427-6814 if you will be late for a reservation.
- A study room left unattended for more than 30 minutes will be considered vacant and available to others.
- Reservations may not be added, deleted, or modified within 2 hours of the reservation time.
- An open quiet area for studying is also available on the second floor of the library.
Please use the calendar below to reserve a study room.
Additional Resources for Studying
Study Guides Available for Checkout
The Library's Exam and Test Prep collection, located on the second floor of the Library, includes study guides for exams such as the ACT, GED, GRE, PSAT, and SAT.
Online Study Aids
The following resources can be accessed 24/7 with a North Richland Hills Library card from any device with internet access.
Interact with live tutors in math, science, reading/writing, social studies, PSAT/SAT, ACT, AP, and state standardized tests. Adults can also access a library of rich adult learning content (GED) and live, professional assistance in resume/cover letter writing, U.S. citizenship prep, MS Office Essential Skills Series, and more!
Provides practice tests and eBook tutorial courses for academic and specialized exams, in fields such as cosmetology, law enforcement, military, nursing, plumbing, postal service, real estate, and more. Get immediate scoring, complete answer explanations, and an individualized analysis of your results.
Pronunciator is a fun and free way to learn over 90 different languages with personalized courses which include: study guides, audio lessons, video phrases, movies, music, and more.
Need sources for a research paper? The databases licensed by TexShare and the North Richland Hills Library offer authoritative, scholarly, full-text articles from verifiable, subscription-only sources. Every search yields results that can't be found on Google or Yahoo!, all without pop-ups or advertising.
How to Login: Texshare databases require a password to access them. To obtain this password, please contact the Reference Department at 817-427-6814.