The Adult Services Department is located on the 2nd floor of the Library. Adult Services staff are dedicated to helping patrons find answers at the Reference Desk whether in person or by phone. Staff provides free enriching events and classes for adults. If you are interested in reader’s advisory, our staff will happily suggest books for your reading pleasure. The Adult Services staff develops and maintains all the adult collections in the Library including fiction, nonfiction, Spanish, audiobooks, large print, movies, magazines, e-materials, and reference.
- Sep 21
- Online Resources - Our collection of online resources provide access to regularly updated and reliable information related to health, business, current events, learning a foreign language, and more! Some of the most popular resources in this collection include Pronunciator, LearningExpress, Ancestry.com, Reference USA, and TexShare databases.
- Spanish Collection - This collection contains fiction and non-fiction books, DVDs, CDs, magazines, and audiobooks.
- Exam and Test Prep - This collection offers study guides for standardized exams including the GED, SAT, and ACT.
- Career Center - Gathered into one convenient shelving location, this collection includes books about resumes, cover letters, interviews, career options, and industry prospects.
- Local History - Housed in the Reading Room located on the Library's second floor, this collection includes books related to the history of the City of North Richland Hills, local high schools, neighboring counties, and the state of Texas.
For more information about any of these services, please contact the Reference Department at 817-427-6814.